SALT INFORMATIONProchlorperazine(5 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Acute pulmonary oedema, Diagnostic procedures, Labyrinthine disorders, Mania, Menieres disease, Muscle spasm of varied aeitology, Nausea and vomiting, Nausea and vomiting (acute attacks), Nausea and vomiting (due to migraine), Nausea and vomiting (prevention), Nausea, vomiting (acute attacks), Psychosis, Schizophrenia.
Drowsiness, Unconsciousness, Respiratory depression, Fever, Orthostatic hypotension, Syncope, Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, Reflex tachycardia.
Additive anticholinergic effects with antihistamines, tricyclic antidepressants and drugs used in parkinsonism.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Prochlorperazine blocks both postsynaptic dopamine receptors as well as the medullary chemo receptor trigger zone. It depresses hypothalamic and hypophyseal hormone release and posssesses ?-adrenergic and anticholinergic inhibitory activity.
- Ingametil (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Inga Laboratories Pvt. LtdRs. 0.62/TabletRs.6.20save 85%
- Emex (5 Mg)(250 Tablets in Tablet)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.71/TabletRs.177.50save 82%
- Emipax (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Albatross Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 0.80/TabletRs.8save 80%
- Contril (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Concern PharmaRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 78%
- Prochlorperazine (5 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Acichem LaboratoriesRs. 0.90/TabletRs.90save 78%
- Setil (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Ind-Swift LimitedRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 78%
- Vometil (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Cipla LimitedRs. 0.91/TabletRs.9.10save 78%
- Oset (5 Mg)(200 Tablets in Tablet)Zee Laboratories LtdRs. 1.20/TabletRs.240save 70%
- Nausetil (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Intas Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.27/TabletRs.12.75save 69%
- Meditil (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Hands PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.30/TabletRs.13save 68%