SALT INFORMATIONAmlodipine(5 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
Mild to moderate hypertension. Angina pectoris. Prinzmetals angina.
Headache, peripheral oedema, fatigue, somnolence, nausea, abdominal pain, flushing, dyspepsia, palpitations, dizziness. Rarely pruritus, rash, dyspnoea, asthenia, muscle cramps. Potentially Fatal: Hypotension, bradycardia, conductive system delay and CCF.
Increased metabolism with rifampin. Reduced hypotensive effect with calcium. Potentiates effects of thiazide diuretics and ACE inhibitors. Avoid combination with ?-blockers in patients with markedly impaired left ventricular function. May increase serum levels of CYP1A2 substrates e.g. aminophylline, fluvoxamine, ropinirole. CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. clarithromycin, doxycycline, isoniazid, nicardipine) may increase the effects of amlodipine. Additive BP-lowering effects when used with sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Amlodipine relaxes peripheral and coronary vascular smooth muscle. It produces coronary vasodilation by inhibiting the entry of Ca ions into the voltage-sensitive channels of the vascular smooth muscle and myocardium during depolarisation. It also increases myocardial O2 delivery in patients with vasospastic angina.
- Dipin (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Elikem Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.30/TabletRs.3save 96%
- Udp (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Unison PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.40/TabletRs.4save 95%
- Ampine (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Sunij Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.65/TabletRs.6.50save 92%
- Milopin (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Baroda Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.75/TabletRs.7.50save 90%
- Neocard (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 0.80/TabletRs.7.97save 90%
- Bpc (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Serve PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.80/TabletRs.8save 90%
- Amlica (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Cadex LaboratoriesRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 89%
- Amlokos (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Raptakos Brett & Co. LtdRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 89%
- Odipin (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Biocin Genetics & PharmaRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 89%
- Angiguard (5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Ind-Swift LimitedRs. 0.95/TabletRs.9.50save 88%