Lynx 2Ml Inj
SALT INFORMATIONLincomycin(300 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
Aerobic and anaerobic infections.
Pseudomembranous colitis, thrombocytopenia, angioneurotic edema, serum sickness, granulocytopenia, leucopenia, neutropenia, nausea, diarrhea, fever, tinnitus, skin rashes, urticaria, vertigo, stomatitis, esophagitis, perianal irritation.
Lincomycin is known to interact with other drugs like alcuronium (Cl), atracurium (Besylate), bamifylline, clindamycin, distigmine (Br), erythromycin, kaolin, rocuronium (Br). These interactions are sometimes beneficial and sometimes may pose threats to life. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Lincomycin inhibits protein synthesis in susceptible bacteria by binding to the 50 S subunits of bacterial ribosomes and preventing peptide bond formation upon transcription. It is usually considered bacteriostatic, but may be bactericidal in high concentrations or when used against highly susceptible organisms.
- Lynx 1Ml Inj(5 Unit in Injection)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 1.88/InjectionRs.9.40save 80%
- Maclin (300 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)SPM Drugs Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 3.25/InjectionRs.3.25save 65%
- Lincol (300 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Coles PharmaRs. 4.48/InjectionRs.4.48save 52%
- Lines (300 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Glorious Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 5.30/InjectionRs.5.30save 44%
- Maclin (600 Mg)(2 ml in Injection)SPM Drugs Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 5.66/InjectionRs.5.66save 40%
- Lynx Inj 1Ml(1 Unit in Injection)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 5.88/InjectionRs.5.88save 37%
- Lincol (600 Mg)(2 ml in Injection)Coles PharmaRs. 7.46/InjectionRs.7.46save 21%
- Linco (300 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. (DPPL)Rs. 8/InjectionRs.8save 15%
- Lint (600 Mg)(2 ml in Injection)Oscar Remedies Pvt. LtdRs. 8.65/InjectionRs.8.65save 8%
- Lines (600 Mg)(2 ml in Injection)Glorious Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 8.90/InjectionRs.8.90save 5%