Senorm (5 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONHaloparidol(5 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
Adjunctive therapy, agitation and restlessness, anxiety, Breast cancer (unlicensed indication), childhood-onset pervasive deviation, disorder, diagnostic procedures, emesis, enhance permeation of SC or IM inj, gille de la tourette syndrome, hiccough, hiccup, hypercalcaemia of malignancy, hypomania, intractable hiccup, maintenance in schizophrenia and other psychoses, mania, motor TICS, nausea and vomiting.
Tardive dyskinesia, parkinsonism, neurological complications, akathisia, oculogyric dystonia, torticollis, grimacing, constipation, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary retension, nasal stiffiness, Orthostatic hypotension, urinary frequency, cardiovascular effects.
Haloperidol is known to interact with other drugs like adrenaline, amiodarone (HCl), atomoxetine HCl, buspirone (HCl), carbamazepine, clomipramine (HCl), clonidine (HCl), clozapine, dexamphetamine (Sulphate), dextromethorphan, droperidol, fluoxetine (HCl), guanethidine, haloperidol, imipramine (HCl), indomethacin, levodopa, lithium, methylamphetamine, methyldopa, metoclopramide (HCl), paroxetine, pramipexole, prochlorperazine, protriptyline (HCl), rifampicin, ritonavir. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Haloperidol seems to inhibit the ascending reticular activating system of the brain stem (possibly through the caudate nucleus), thereby interrupting the impulse between the diencephalon and the cortex. The drug may antagonize the actions of glutamic acid within the extrapyramidal system, and inhibitions of catecholamine receptors. Haloperidol may also inhibit the reuptake of various neurotransmitters in the midbrain, and appears to have a strong central antidopaminergic and weak central anticholinergic activity.
- Mindol (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Synapse (Micro Labs Ltd)Rs. 4.50/InjectionRs.4.50save 5%
- Relinase (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 5.89/InjectionRs.5.89save -24%
- Halo (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Concord Biotech Ltd.Rs. 6/InjectionRs.6save -26%
- Serenace (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Acumed (RPG Life Sciences Ltd)Rs. 6.46/InjectionRs.6.46save -36%
- Senorm (5Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.Rs. 6.50/InjectionRs.6.50save -37%
- Normadol (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Mankind pharmaRs. 6.90/InjectionRs.6.90save -45%
- Haprol (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 7/InjectionRs.7save -47%
- Haloperidol (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)Ciron Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7/InjectionRs.7save -47%
- Sydol (5 Mg)(1 Unit in Injection)SPM Drugs Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 8/InjectionRs.8save -68%
- Serenace Inj(1 Unit in Injection)SearleRs. 8.50/InjectionRs.8.50save -79%