Lufi (500 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONLevofloxacin(500 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Acute sinusitis. Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis. Community acquired pneumonia. Urinary tract infections including pyelonephritis. Skin and soft tissue infections.
Stevens johnson syndrome, epidermal necrolysis, tendon rupture, QT prolongation, flatulence, dizziness, diarrhea, anxiety, restlessness, constipation, abdominal pain, confusion, pruritus, hallucination, dyspepsia.
Levofloxacin is known to interact with other drugs like aluminium hydroxide and oxide, cyclosporin A, fenbufen, probenecid, theophylline, warfarin (Na). These interactions are sometimes beneficial and sometimes may pose threats to life. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Levofloxacin inhibits bacterial type II topoisomerases, topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase. Levofloxacin, like other fluoroquinolones, inhibits the A subunits of DNA gyrase, two subunits encoded by the gyrA gene. This results in strand breakage on a bacterial chromosome, supercoiling, and resealing; DNA replication and transcription is inhibited.
- Livact (500mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Cipla GenericRs. 0.50/TabletRs.50save 95%
- Lotor 500Mg Tab(10 Tablets in Tablet)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.50/TabletRs.25save 74%
- Luvo (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Reco DrugsRs. 3/TabletRs.30save 69%
- Fynal (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Mankind pharmaRs. 3.13/TabletRs.31.25save 67%
- Levocad (500mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Cipla GenericRs. 3.20/TabletRs.32save 66%
- Levozane (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Cezane Remedies Private LimitedRs. 3.30/TabletRs.33save 65%
- Levoday (500Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Zydus Cadila Healthcare LtdRs. 3.45/TabletRs.34.50save 64%
- Levobos (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Arunabh PharmaRs. 3.50/TabletRs.35save 63%
- Dylevo (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Dynamic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 3.50/TabletRs.35save 63%
- Livotech (500 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Plethico Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.60/TabletRs.36save 62%