Loscard (50 Mg)
CompositionLosartan Potassium(50 mg)
SALT INFORMATIONLosartan Potassium(50 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:D Lactation:L4 Lab:NA Food:NA
Mild to moderate hypertension. Diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Headache, dizziness, back pain, myalgia, respiratory tract disorders, fatigue, GI disturbances, transient elevation of liver enzymes, impaired renal function, taste disturbances and hyperkalaemia.
Losartan potassium is known to interact with other drugs like aldesleukin, alprostadil, diazoxide, fluconazole, indomethacin, lithium. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Losartan potassium is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. The drug and its active metabolite selectively block the vasoconstrictor and aldosterone-secreting effects of angiotensin II by selectively antagonising its binding to AT1 receptors.
- Ltk (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Unison PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.10/TabletRs.11save 78%
- Losartan (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 1.46/TabletRs.14.60save 71%
- Losasun (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Sunij Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.75/TabletRs.17.50save 66%
- Lotan (50 Mg)(12 Tablets in Tablet)Taurus Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 2.50/TabletRs.30save 51%
- Zilos (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)FDC LimitedRs. 2.50/TabletRs.25save 51%
- Ltp (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Sigman WellnessRs. 2.60/TabletRs.26save 49%
- Losium (50 Mg)(30 Tablets in Tablet)Zydus Cadila Healthcare LtdRs. 2.60/TabletRs.78.06save 49%
- Losakind (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Mankind pharmaRs. 2.75/TabletRs.27.50save 46%
- Losium (50Mg)(30 Tablets in Tablet)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.84/TabletRs.85.10save 44%
- Renace (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Kenn Pharmaceuticals (P) LtdRs. 2.85/TabletRs.28.50save 44%