Tolaz Md (10 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONOlanzapine(10 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:D Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Schizophrenia. Acute mixed or manic episodes in bipolar disorder.
Nausea, stomach upset, skin rash, acute toxicity.
Carbamazepine (Tegretol) can reduce blood concentrations of olanzapine, possibly necessitating higher doses of olanzapine. Other drugs that may also reduce blood levels of olanzapine areomeprazole (Prilosec) and rifampin. Smoking may reduce blood concentrations of olanzapine. Ciprofloxacin (Cipro), diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), erythromycin, and fluvoxamine (Luvox) may have the opposite effect, that is, they may increase blood levels of olanzapine, and the dose of olanzapine may need to be reduced. Olanzapine can causeorthostatic hypotension, a drop in blood pressure upon standing up that may cause dizziness or even fainting. Taking olanzapine with eitherdiazepam (Valium), other related benzodiazepines or alcohol can exaggerate the orthostatic hypotension caused by olanzapine.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
This medication is an antipsychotic agent, prescribed for depression, and psychoses.
- Opirap (10Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Triton Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 3/TabletRs.30save -20%
- Onzip (10 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Axis Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs.350save -40%
- Olzap (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Baroda Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3.60/TabletRs.36save -44%
- Pinsun (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Sunrise Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 3.99/TabletRs.39.90save -60%
- Manidep (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Moxy Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 4/TabletRs.40save -60%
- Olapax (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 4.07/TabletRs.40.66save -63%
- Bitola (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Ubit Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.10/TabletRs.41save -64%
- Jpine (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Jpee DrugsRs. 4.10/TabletRs.41save -64%
- Ooz (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Zee Laboratories LtdRs. 4.30/TabletRs.43save -72%
- Olpin (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)East West PharmaRs. 4.40/TabletRs.44save -76%