Pansec (40 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONPantoprazole(40 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:B Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Duodenal ulcer. Gastric ulcer. Reflux oesophagitis. Prophylaxis of NSAID associated peptic ulcer. Zollinger-ellison syndrome and other hypersecretory states.
Weakness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, dyspnea, pain, pharyngitis, cough, arthralgia, rhinitis, chest pain, bronchitis, backache, urinary frequency, UTI, hyperlipidemia.
Pantoprazole is known to interact with other drugs like ampicillin, atazanavir, clarithromycin, clopidogrel, digoxin, ketoconazole, warfarin (Na).
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that suppresses the final step in gastric acid production by forming a covalent bond to two sites of the (H+,K+ )- ATPase enzyme system at the secretory surface of the gastric parietal cell. This effect is dose- related and leads to inhibition of both basal and stimulated gastric acid secretion irrespective of the stimulus.
- Pensod (40 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Effect Biotech Inc.Rs. 0.40/TabletRs.40save 93%
- Dacid Pz (40 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Destin Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.40/TabletRs.40save 93%
- Penloc (40 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Cascade-India PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.45/TabletRs.45save 92%
- Popeez (40 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Nordic Formulations Pvt Ltd. (Novamed)Rs. 0.49/TabletRs.49save 92%
- Proplus (40 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Lexus (India) OrganicsRs. 0.50/TabletRs.5save 91%
- Tap (40 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)UltimedixRs. 0.55/TabletRs.5.50save 91%
- Drupen (40 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Drukst BiotechRs. 0.60/TabletRs.60save 90%
- Topan (40 Mg)(5 Tablets in Tablet)Lapo PharmaRs. 1/TabletRs.5save 83%
- Od (40 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Hope Life SciencesRs. 1/TabletRs.15save 83%
- Peocid (40 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Reco DrugsRs. 1.30/TabletRs.13save 78%