Glitaris (15 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONPioglitazone(15 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Diabetes mellitus type-II, softening and dilatation of cervix before mechanical cervical dilatation.
Jaundice, headache, myalgia, pharyngitis, sinusitis.
Pioglitazone is known to interact with other drugs like adrenaline, baclofen, budesonide, carbamazepine, clozapine, diazoxide, gemfibrozil, ginkgo biloba extract, ginseng extract, lovastatin, octreotide (Acetate), olanzapine, phenobarbitone, phenytoin (Na), rifabutin, risperidone, sotalol (HCl). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Pioglitazone acts as an agonist at peroxisome proliferator activated receptors (PPAR) in target tissues for insulin action such as adipose tissue, skeletal muscle, and liver. Activation of PPAR-gamma receptors increases the transcription of insulin-responsive genes involved in the control of glucose production, transport, and utilization. Pioglitazone both enhances tissue sensitivity to insulin and reduces hepatic gluconeogenesis.
- Pye (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Grandix PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.85/TabletRs.8.50save 83%
- Pio (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.10/TabletRs.11save 78%
- Pioriv (15 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)East African (I) Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 1.10/TabletRs.110save 78%
- Zipio (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)FDC LimitedRs. 1.20/TabletRs.12save 76%
- Piosys (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.30/TabletRs.13save 74%
- Zipio Tab(10 Tablets in Tablet)FDC LimitedRs. 1.32/TabletRs.13.20save 74%
- K Pio (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 1.40/TabletRs.14save 72%
- Pg (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Ordain Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.50/TabletRs.15save 70%
- Pi Con (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Concern PharmaRs. 1.60/TabletRs.16save 68%
- Pio G (15 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Indi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.70/TabletRs.17save 66%