Alprocontin (0.5 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONAlprazolam(0.5 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:D Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
Mild depression. Panic disorders. Anxiety associated with depression.
Psychological and physical dependence with withdrawal syndrome, fatigue, drowsiness, sedation, ataxia, vertigo, confusion, depression, GI disturbances, changes in salivation, amnesia, jaundice, paradoxical excitation, elevated liver enzyme values; muscle weakness, visual disturbances, headache, slurring of speech and dysarthria, mental changes, incontinence, constipation, hypotension, tachycardia, changes in libido, pain and thrombophlebitis at inj site (IV).
Increased clearance of diazepam when used with phenytoin, carbamazepine and phenobarbital. Reversible deterioration of parkinsonism may occur when given together with levodopa. Combination with lithium may produce hypothermia. May need to reduce dose of narcotics when used concurrently.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Alprazolam is a long-acting benzodiazepine with anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, sedative, muscle relaxant and amnestic properties. It increases neuronal membrane permeability to chloride ions by binding to stereospecific benzodiazepine receptors on the postsynaptic GABA neuron within the CNS and enhancing the GABA inhibitory effects resulting in hyperpolarisation and stabilisation.
- Alprazan (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Aan Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 57%
- Texidep (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Unison PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 57%
- Zallpam (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. LtdRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 57%
- Kaprolam (0.5 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 0.95/TabletRs.95save 55%
- Erazol (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Elikem Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 1/TabletRs.10save 52%
- Dipra (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Toran BiotechRs. 1/TabletRs.10save 52%
- Zodia Ds (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Redson PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.05/TabletRs.10.50save 50%
- Tranisol (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.06/TabletRs.10.63save 49%
- Onapract (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Zota Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.09/TabletRs.10.90save 48%
- Mandar (0.5 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Esquire Drug HouseRs. 1.10/TabletRs.11save 48%