Hipres (25 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONAtenolol(25 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:D Lactation:L4 Lab:NA Food:NA
Hypertension, angina pectoris. Cardiac arrhythmias. Migraine prophylaxis.
Bronchospasm; cold extremities, fatigue, dizziness, insomnia, lethargy, confusion, headache, depression, nightmares, nausea, diarrhoea, constipation, impotence and paraesthesia. Potentially Fatal: Heart failure, 2nd or 3rd degree AV block.
Calcium channel blockers and digoxin can cause lowering of blood pressure and heart rate to dangerous levels when administered together with atenolol. Atenolol can mask the early warning symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), and should be used with caution in patients receiving treatment for diabetes.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Atenolol is a competitive cardioselective ?1-blocker. It does not have effect on ?2-receptors except in high doses. Its cardioselectivity is dose-related. Atenolol reduces resting and exercise-induced heart rate as well as myocardial contractility. Peripheral ?-blockade may result in vasoconstriction. Atenolol reduces BP and heart rate which results in reduced myocardial work and O2 requirement leading to improved exercise tolerance and reduced frequency and intensity of anginal attack.
- Utl (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Unison PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.30/TabletRs.3save 81%
- Ziblok (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)FDC LimitedRs. 0.41/TabletRs.5.80save 74%
- Tenorex (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)Baroda Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 0.50/TabletRs.7save 69%
- Bp Nol (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.54/TabletRs.5.40save 66%
- Pertenol (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 0.70/TabletRs.9.80save 57%
- Hyten (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)Sain Medicaments Pvt. LtdRs. 0.69/TabletRs.9.73save 57%
- Latenol (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 0.70/TabletRs.7save 57%
- Winten (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)GR Healthcare LaboratoriesRs. 0.71/TabletRs.99save 56%
- Odinol (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)Alembic Chemical Works Co LtdRs. 0.71/TabletRs.9.95save 56%
- Atenolol (25 Mg)(14 Tablets in Tablet)Abbott India LimitedRs. 0.75/TabletRs.10.50save 53%