Allercet (10 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONCetirizine(10 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:B Lactation:L2 Lab:NA Food:NA
Allergic rhinitis, ocular symptoms like redness, lacrimation and itching. Urticaria, dermographism, atopic eczema and contact dermatitis, acute allergic reactions due to drugs, foods, insect bites.
Somnolence, insomnia, malaise, headache, dizziness, GI discomfort, dry mouth, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting; occasional hypersensitivity, epistaxis, pharyngitis, bronchospasm.
Risk of increased INR and epistaxis when taken together with warfarin. CNS depressants and anticholinergics may potentiate CNS depression of cetirizine.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cetirizine is a potent and highly selective antagonist of the peripheral histamine H1-receptor on effector cells in the GI tract, blood vessels and respiratory tract.
- Alvin (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Therawin FormulationsRs. 0.40/TabletRs.4save 89%
- Citizen Dt (10 Mg)(200 Tablets in Tablet)Swiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.50/TabletRs.100save 86%
- Dio 1 (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Unison PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.60/TabletRs.6save 84%
- Cetrizine (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Low Cost Standard Therapeutics (LOCOST)Rs. 0.60/TabletRs.6save 84%
- Cetiminic (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Osho Pharma Pvt.Ltd.Rs. 0.80/TabletRs.8save 78%
- Citriz (10 Mg)(200 Tablets in Tablet)Samson Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.80/TabletRs.160save 78%
- Hisdin Ct (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)BRD MedilabsRs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 75%
- Ecitra (10 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Elegant Drugs Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.90/TabletRs.9save 75%
- Acet (10 Mg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Shrinivas (Gujarat) Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 0.90/TabletRs.90save 75%
- Zin (10 Mg)(500 Tablets in Tablet)Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd.Rs. 0.95/TabletRs.475save 74%