SALT INFORMATIONRisperidone(1 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L5 Lab:NA Food:NA
Anovulatory infertility, psychosis, schizophrenia.
Parkinsonism, ventricular tachycardia, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, torsades de pointes, dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, constipation, insomnia, abdominal pain, blurred vision, Rashes.
Risperidone is known to interact with other drugs like alcohol, clozapine, guanethidine, metoclopramide (HCl), pioglitazone. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Blockade of dopaminergic D2 receptors in the limbic system alleviates positive symptoms of schizophrenia such as hallucinations, delusions, and erratic behavior and speech. Blockade of serotonergic 5-HT2 receptors in the mesocortical tract, causes an excess of dopamine and an increase in dopamine transmission, resulting in an increase in dopamine transmission and an elimination of core negative symptoms.
- Risnia (30 Ml)(30 ml in Syrup)Protec (Cipla Ltd)Rs. 42.50/SyrupRs.42.50save 58%
- Genrest (60 Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Gentech Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 88.50/SyrupRs.88.50save 12%
- Rispid (50 Ml)(50 ml in Syrup)Ecolity (Panacea Biotec Ltd.)Rs. 90/SyrupRs.90save 10%
- Risdone (60 Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Intas Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 97/SyrupRs.97save 3%
- Sizodon (60 Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.Rs. 137/SyrupRs.137save -37%
- Risperdal (60 Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Johnson & JohnsonRs. 764.10/SyrupRs.764.10save -664%