Baclof (25 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONBaclofen(25 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
Skeletal muscle spasticity of spinal and cerebral origin.
Hallucinations, Allergic reactions, Personality disturbances.
Interacts with other drugs like Alcohol, Captopril, Diazepam, Diazoxide, Lithium, Lofexidine, Loprazolam, Methyldopa, Metyrosine, Perindopril, Phenylalanine, Pioglitazone, Quinidine.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Baclofen is an oral and injectable medication that relaxes skeletal muscles, the muscles that move the skeleton (and also called striated muscle). Chemically, baclofen is related to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a naturally-occurring neurotransmitter in the brain. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that nerves use to communicate with one another. GABA released by some nerves causes the activity of other nerves to decrease. It is believed that baclofen, acting like GABA, blocks the activity of nerves within the part of the brain that controls the contraction and relaxation of skeletal muscle.
- Riclofen Tab(10 Tablets in Tablet)SigmaRs. 4.70/TabletRs.47save 75%
- Riclofen (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt. LtdRs. 6.50/TabletRs.65save 66%
- Spinofen (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Chemo BiologicalRs. 12.20/TabletRs.122save 35%
- Arive 25 Mg(10 Tablet in Tablet)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 17.50/TabletRs.175save 7%
- Bacmax (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Biomax Biotechnics Pvt LtdRs. 18/TabletRs.180save 5%
- Liofen (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.Rs. 20.50/TabletRs.205save -9%
- Lioresal (25 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Novartis Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 34.30/TabletRs.343save -82%