Zincold Pd (60 Ml)
INDICATORSPregnancy:B Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
For the treatment of rhinitis, urticaria, allergy, common cold, asthma and hay fever.
Blurred vision, dry eyes, mydriasis, drowsiness, fatigue, headache, dizziness, psychomotor impairment, dry mouth, gastrointestinal disturbances.
Avoid excessive alcohol consumption. Anticholinergic effects of chlorphenamine (e.g. dry mouth, blurred vision) may be enhanced by drugs with anticholinergic effects such as antipsychotics, MAOI or tricyclic antidepressants. Chlorphenamine inhibits phenytoin metabolism and can lead to phenytoin toxicity.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Chlorphenamine is an H1-receptor antagonist which competetively blocks H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Respinil Expt (60Ml)(1 Unit in Syrup)SKAN RESEARCH LABRs. 18.99/SyrupRs.18.99save 36%
- Cadicoff Cough (60 Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 29.80/SyrupRs.29.80save -1%
- Cofheal (60 Ml)(1 Unit in Syrup)Cipla LimitedRs. 39/SyrupRs.39save -32%
- Cofheal D (60 Ml)(1 Unit in Syrup)Cipla LimitedRs. 39.50/SyrupRs.39.50save -34%
- Piriton Cough (60Ml)(1 Unit in Syrup)GLAXO PHARMA LTDRs. 41/SyrupRs.41save -39%
- Coriminic (60Ml)(60 ml in Syrup)Wanbury Ltd.Rs. 50.50/SyrupRs.50.50save -71%