Flucos (50 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONFluconazole(50 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:D Lactation:L4 Lab:NA Food:NA
Adjunct in heart failure, adjunct in stable moderate to severe heart failure, adjunctive therapy without valproate, all forms of epilepsy, candidiasis, fungal infection, hormone-mediated secretory diarrhea, hormone-mediated secretory diarrhea (but can be of benefit in refactory cases), hormone-mediated secretory diarrhea (can be benefit in refactory cases), nausea and vomiting.
Elevated alkaline phosphatase concentration, elevated hepatic enzymes, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, rashes, hypokalemia, pallor, anaphylaxis, leucopenia.
Fluconazole is known to interact with other drugs like alfentanil (HCl), aliskiren, alprazolam, amitriptyline (HCl), artesunate, astemizole, bosentan, celecoxib, chlorpropamide, cisapride, cyclosporin A, fosphenytoin, hydrochlorothiazide, loratadine, losartan (K), nortriptyline (HCl), phenytoin (Na). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Fluconazole interacts with 14-? demethylase, a cytochrome P-450 enzyme necessary to convert lanosterol to ergosterol. As ergosterol is an essential component of the fungal cell membrane, inhibition of its synthesis results in increased cellular permeability causing leakage of cellular contents.
- Flu Z (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Iscon LifesciencesRs. 0.60/TabletRs.6save 87%
- Fungard (50 Mg)(40 Tablets in Tablet)Finecure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.82/TabletRs.33save 82%
- Flucot Dt (50 Mg)(4 Tablets in Tablet)Dutech Remedies (I) Pvt. LtdRs. 2.75/TabletRs.11save 41%
- Q Can (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Que Pharma Pvt.LtdRs. 3/TabletRs.30save 36%
- Onecan (50 Mg)(4 Tablets in Tablet)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Rs. 3.55/TabletRs.14.20save 24%
- Nipcan (50 Mg)(4 Tablets in Tablet)IPCA Laboratories LtdRs. 3.75/TabletRs.15save 20%
- Flucan Kid (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Bombay Tablet MFG Co.Rs. 4.42/TabletRs.44.25save 5%
- Fungin (50 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. (DPPL)Rs. 4.50/TabletRs.45save 4%
- Af (50 Mg)(4 Tablets in Tablet)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.45/TabletRs.21.80save -17%
- Fungid (50 Mg)(1 Tablet in Tablet)Bestochem Formulations (India) LtdRs. 6/TabletRs.6save -29%