SALT INFORMATIONMethylcobalamin(500 mcg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
peripheral neuropathy, megaloblastic anaemia
Anorexia, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
Decreased GI tract absorption with neomycin, aminosalicylic acid, H2-blockers and colchicine. Reduced serum concentrations with oral contraceptives.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Mecobalamin is the neurologically active form of vitamin B12 and occurs as a water-soluble vitamin in the body. It is a cofactor in the enzyme methionine synthase, which functions to transfer methyl groups for the regeneration of methionine from homocysteine. In anaemia, it increases erythrocyte production by promoting nucleic acid synthesis in the bone marrow and by promoting maturation and division of erythrocytes.
- Mecokind (500 Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Kind Care PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.99/TabletRs.19.90save 68%
- Troynuron (500Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/TabletRs.20save 68%
- Naurokind (500Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Mankind pharmaRs. 2.19/TabletRs.21.89save 65%
- Vitcobin (500 Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)FDC LimitedRs. 2.29/TabletRs.22.90save 63%
- Himcob (500 Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Himsagar Laboratories Ltd.Rs. 2.50/TabletRs.25save 60%
- Oscob (500 Mcg)(60 Tablets in Tablet)Oscar Remedies Pvt. LtdRs. 3/TabletRs.180save 52%
- Meco (500 Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Satven And MerRs. 3.25/TabletRs.32.50save 48%
- Coba (500Mcg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Triton Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs.35save 44%
- Balcobal (500 Mcg)(50 Tablets in Tablet)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt. LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs.175save 44%
- M B Forte (500 Mcg)(100 Tablets in Tablet)Octane Biotech Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 3.50/TabletRs.350save 44%