Vobose M (0.2 Mg)
SALT INFORMATIONVoglibose(0.2 mg)
INDICATORSPregnancy:C Lactation:L3 Lab:NA Food:NA
It is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor, prescribed for type II diabetes mellitus.
Abdominal distension, diarrhoea, pain, skin reactions, hypoglycemia.
Voglibose is known to interact with other drugs like insulin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Voligbose selectively inhibits ?-glucosidase in the enteric canal, delaying the digestion and absorption of carbohydrate, thereby suppressing sharp increase in post-prandial plasma glucose.
- Vogs 0.2Mg(10 Tablets in Tablet)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.95/TabletRs.19.50save 73%
- Vozuca Activ (0.2 Mg)(60 Tablet in Tablet)Dr Reddy Laboratories LtdRs. 2.50/TabletRs.150save 65%
- Starvog (0.2 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Merck LimitedRs. 2.50/TabletRs.25save 65%
- K Vog 0.2Mg Tab(10 Tablets in Tablet)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 2.90/TabletRs.29save 60%
- Ppg 0.2(30 Tablet in Tablet)NICHOLAS PIRAMAL INDIA LTDRs. 3.40/TabletRs.102save 53%
- Prandial Md (0.2 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Cipla LimitedRs. 3.50/TabletRs.35save 51%
- Glybose 0.2(10 Tablet in Tablet)STRIDES ARCOLABS LIMITEDRs. 3.50/TabletRs.35save 51%
- Ppg (0.2 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Piramal HealthcareRs. 3.60/TabletRs.36save 50%
- Ppg 0.2Mg Tab(10 Tablets in Tablet)NICHOLAS PIRAMAL INDIA LTDRs. 3.60/TabletRs.36save 50%
- Voglistar Md (0.2 Mg)(10 Tablets in Tablet)Mankind pharmaRs. 3.70/TabletRs.37save 49%