SALT INFORMATIONRanitidine(300 mg)
To treat non-cancerous ulcers in the stomach and intestine and heartburn
Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, weakness, pain in abdomen, constipation, diarrhea, urge to vomit (nausea),allergy (skin rashes with itching and blisters), low white blood cell count (leucopenia), low platelet count (thrombocytopenia), sometimes may lead to incomplete or defective development of bone marrow (hypoplasia or aplasia).
Antacids and sucralfate reduce ranitidine levels in blood (reducing its effectiveness); ranitidine increases levels of theophylline, lidocaine, procainamide, diazepam, phenytoin, triazolam and decreases levels of ketoconazole. It may also interact with atazanavir, delavirdine, dasatinib, gefitinib, pazopanib, raltegravir and triazolam. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Ranitidine reduces the action of a protein (H2 receptor) in the stomach and intestine which are involved in producing acid thereby decreasing acid formation. It blocks acid production triggered by chemicals called histamine.
- Rantac (300mg)(30 Tablet in Packet)J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.75/TabletRs. 22.40save 67% more per Tablet
- Rancer (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 0.85/TabletRs. 8.55save 62% more per Tablet
- Ranial (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Albert David LtdRs. 0.87/TabletRs. 8.72save 61% more per Tablet
- Ranitin (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.09/TabletRs. 10.95save 51% more per Tablet
- Zytak (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.11/TabletRs. 11.14save 50% more per Tablet
Can I take Aciloc (300mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.