SALT INFORMATIONAlbendazole(400 mg)
Ascaris, hookworm, enterobius and trichuris. Tapeworms and strongyloidosis.Trichinosis.Neurocysticercosis.Cutaneous larva migrans.Hydatid disease.Filariasis.
GI disorders. Headache, nausea, dizziness, allergic reactions, pruritus, alopecia and dry mouth. Bone marrow depression
Tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: cimetidine, praziquantel, theophylline. Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Albendazole acts by blocking glucose uptake in the parasite and depletion of its glycogen stores. Intracellular microtubules in the cells of worm are gradually lost. It binds with microtubular protein ?-tubulin of the parasite with high affinity and inhibits its polymerization.
- Abz (400mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 0.96/TabletRs. 9.58save 92% more per Tablet
- Sioban (400mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Albert David LtdRs. 1.27/TabletRs. 12.71save 89% more per Tablet
- Rediout (400mg)(5 Tablet in Strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 1.40/TabletRs. 7save 88% more per Tablet
- Combantrin A(10 Tablet in Strip)Pfizer LimitedRs. 1.55/TabletRs. 15.52save 87% more per Tablet
- Sl 400(400mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Fine Kind Drugs & PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.99/TabletRs. 9.90save 92% more per Tablet
Can I take Aldo (400mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.