SALT INFORMATIONEpalrestat(50 mg)
It is used to treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Abdominal pain, nausea, rash, itch, erythema and blister.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Epalrestat suppresses accumulation of sorbitol in nerve by inhibiting aldose reductase, and relieves numbness/pain of the hands and feet and leg cramp, etc., which induced by diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Aldonil (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 7.10/TabletRs. 71save 46% more per Tablet
- Aldonil (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 7.80/TabletRs. 78save 41% more per Tablet
- Alrista (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.50/TabletRs. 45save 66% more per Tablet
- Eparel (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.40/TabletRs. 54save 59% more per Tablet
- Aldorace (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 6.55/TabletRs. 65.50save 50% more per Tablet
Can I take Aldonil Od(50mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.