SALT INFORMATIONCetirizine(10 mg)
Cetirizine is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis (year-round as well as seasonal allergic inflammation of eyes and nose) and skin allergies
Sleepiness, unusual tiredness, headache, dizziness, restlessness. dry mouth, sore throat, abdominal pain, diarrhea, urge to vomit.
No interactions of cetirizine are expected with other drugs. However, use of cetirizine with alcohol should be avoided.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cetirizine belongs to the group of medicines called antihistamines. It treats the allergy by blocking a natural substance (histamine) that is produced in the body during an allergic reaction.
- Cetriz Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Alembic Chemical Works Co LtdRs. 0.19/TabletRs. 1.90save 95% more per Tablet
- Cz 3 (10mg)(10 Tablet in Packet)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 0.80/TabletRs. 20save 45% more per Tablet
- Satrin (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lincoln PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.99/TabletRs. 9.90save 73% more per Tablet
- Zinten (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Advik Laboratories LtdRs. 1/TabletRs. 10save 73% more per Tablet
- Cz 3(10mg)(250 Tablet in Packet)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 1.19/TabletRs. 297.55save 67% more per Tablet
Can I take Allercet (10mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.