SALT INFORMATIONAzithromycin(500 mg)
Azithromycin is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat, chest, ear, skin, soft tissues, and sexually transmitted genitourinary infections.
Diarrhea, abdominal pain, urge to vomit, excess passage of wind, lack of appetite, dizziness, headache, sensation of pins and needles or numbness, changes in sense of taste, visual impairment, deafness, vomiting, stomach pain or cramps, skin rashes and itching, joint pain, fatigue, change in the quantity of white blood cells, jaundice, cholestasis, severe allergy and colon infection.
Azithromycin is known to interact with other drugs including, antacids, cyclosporine, digoxin, ergotamine, cholesterol lowering medicines (statins), warfarin, cisapride, terfenadine, zidovudine or nelfinavir, rifabutin, quinidine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Azithromycin is an antibiotic that prevents the synthesis of proteins in susceptible bacteria and stops their growth.
- Morzit (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Dial Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0/TabletRs. 0save 100% more per Tablet
- Oriaz (500mg)(60 Tablet in Packet)Orphic Pharma India LtdRs. 1.07/TabletRs. 64.50save 95% more per Tablet
- Azimits (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)MITS Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.79/TabletRs. 17.90save 92% more per Tablet
- Azista (500mg)(30 Tablet in Packet)Akesiss Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.98/TabletRs. 59.40save 92% more per Tablet
- Azifect (500mg)(60 Tablet in Packet)Effect Biotech IncRs. 2.20/TabletRs. 132save 91% more per Tablet
Can I take Azicure (500mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.