SALT INFORMATIONLevocarnitine(500 mg)
L-Carnitine is used for chest pain, congestive heart failure, heart complications of a disease called diphtheria, heart attack, leg pain caused by circulation problems (intermittent claudication), and high cholesterol.
Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, heartburn, diarrhea, and seizures.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
L-Carnitine is a carrier molecule in the transport of long chain fatty acids across the inner mitochondrial membrane. It also exports acyl groups from subcellular organelles and from cells to urine before they accumulate to toxic concentrations. Only the L isomer of carnitine (sometimes called vitamin BT) affects lipid metabolism.
- Neurotrat Lm(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.75/TabletRs. 107.50save 46% more per Tablet
- Forage (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lap Farmacia LtdRs. 15.30/TabletRs. 153save 23% more per Tablet
- R Norma(500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Aar Ess Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 19.70/TabletRs. 197save 1% more per Tablet
- Nucarnit (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.50/TabletRs. 205pay 2% more per Tablet
- Levocarnil (500tab)(10 Tablet in Strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 21.20/TabletRs. 212pay 6% more per Tablet