SALT INFORMATIONCinnarizine(25 mg)
Improve blood flow to labyrinth and brain stem. Vertigo, tinnitus, Meniere disease, loss of memory, motion sickness, cerebrovascular and peripheral vascular
Tardive dyskinesia, parkinsonism, extrapyramidal symptoms, headache, drowsiness, GI upset, unsteadiness.
Cinnarizine is known to interact with other drugs like Domperidone. These interactions are sometimes beneficial and sometimes may pose threats to life. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cinnarizine inhibits contractions of vascular smooth muscle cells by blocking L-type and T-type voltage gated calcium channels. Cinnarizine has also been implicated in binding to dopamine D2 receptors, histamine H1 receptors, and muscarinic acetylcholine receptors.
- C Zine(25mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.38/TabletRs. 13.80save 47% more per Tablet
- Cinzan (25mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 2/TabletRs. 20save 23% more per Tablet
- Vertiron (25mg)(25 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 2.42/TabletRs. 60.50save 7% more per Tablet
- Vergo (25mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.30/TabletRs. 33pay 27% more per Tablet
- Cinvert (25mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Baroda Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1/TabletRs. 10save 62% more per Tablet
Can I take Cinzan Dt(25mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.