SALT INFORMATIONClopidogrel(75 mg)
To prevent and treat excessive clotting of blood that can cause heart attacks, strokes, or death.
Bleeding in the stomach or intestine, collection of blood outside the blood vessels, skin bruising and collection of blood under the skin or soft tissues, nose bleeding, blood in the urine, diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, indigestion, hepatitis, swelling of the body, dizziness, tiredness, felling sick, rashes, depression, arthralgia, and influenza.
Clopidogrel may interact with other drugs used to reduce blood clotting (warfarin, heparin), pain-killers used to treat painful and/or inflammatory conditions of muscle or joints, omeprazole, esomeprazole or cimetidine, fluconazole, voriconazole, ciprofloxacin, chloramphenicol, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, moclobemide, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, and ticlopidine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Clopidogrel is an antiplatelet drug, which works by blocking platelets from sticking together and prevents them from forming harmful clots. It helps keep blood flowing smoothly in the body.
- Noklot Plus(75mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.59/TabletRs. 25.93pay 897% more per Tablet
- Naklot Plus(75mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.76/TabletRs. 27.65pay 963% more per Tablet
- Pidlet (75mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.97/TabletRs. 29.70pay 1042% more per Tablet
- Platloc (75mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.19/TabletRs. 31.90pay 1127% more per Tablet
- Noklot Cv(75mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 3.71/TabletRs. 37.09pay 1327% more per Tablet
Can I take Clopizide (75mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.