SALT INFORMATIONClobetasol(0.05% w/w)
To treat itching, redness, dryness, inflammation, and discomfort of various scalp and skin conditions, including psoriasis (immune-mediated skin disease with red scaly patches) and eczematous dermatitis.
Severe irritation of treated skin, soreness around the mouth, burning, dryness, irritation, itching, or redness of skin (usually mild and temporary), eye pain (if certain products have been used near the eye), headache, increased redness or scaling of skin sores (usually mild and temporary), changes in skin color, skin infection, skin rash (usually mild and temporary), softening and tearing of the skin and thinning of the skin with easy bruising.
Clobestol may interact with prednisone and cyclosporine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Clobetasol is a highly active corticosteroid with topical anti-inflammatory activity. It reduces inflammation by vasoconstriction and decrease in collagen synthesis. When clobetasol is applied to the skin it works by acting inside the skin cells to decrease the release of these inflammatory substances. This reduces swelling, redness and itch.
- Clobetavate Skin(10gm)(10 g Cream in Tube)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 24.66/CreamRs. 24.66save 30% more per Cream
- Magclo Skin(15gm)(15 g Cream in Tube)Magnus Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 21.90/CreamRs. 21.90save 59% more per Cream
- Solicort (10gm)(10 g Cream in Tube)Aurochem Laboratories India Pvt LtdRs. 22/CreamRs. 22save 38% more per Cream
- Clobetol Skin(10gm)(10 g Cream in Tube)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 23/CreamRs. 23save 35% more per Cream
- Clonate (15gm)(15 g Cream in Tube)Gujarat Pharmalab Pvt LtdRs. 30/CreamRs. 30save 43% more per Cream
Can I take Cosvate Skin(15gm) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.