SALT INFORMATIONDesloratadine(5 mg)
Allergy, hay fever, urticaria and rhinitis.
Arrhythmias, anaphylaxis, angioedema, extrapyrimidal symptoms, headache, drowsiness, fatigue, palpitation, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary retension.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Desloratadine competes with free histamine for binding at H1-receptors in the GI tract, uterus, large blood vessels, and bronchial smooth muscle. This blocks the action of endogenous histamine, which subsequently leads to temporary relief of the negative symptoms (eg. nasal congestion, watery eyes) brought on by histamine.
- Otrivin Alert(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Novartis Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/TabletRs. 20save 86% more per Tablet
- Alora (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alpa Laboratories LtdRs. 2.50/TabletRs. 25save 82% more per Tablet
- Desent (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 2.98/TabletRs. 29.75save 79% more per Tablet
- D Loratin(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.08/TabletRs. 30.76save 78% more per Tablet
- D Loratin Fc(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.08/TabletRs. 30.76save 78% more per Tablet
Can I take Dazit M(5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.