SALT INFORMATIONParacetamol(650 mg)
Paracetamol is used for the relief of mild to moderate pain in conditions such as headache (including migraine), toothache, ear pain, joint pain, pain of menstruation, fever, feverish colds, and flu.
Side effects of paracetamol are usually rare, and include allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, abnormalities of blood cells, skin reddening, blisters or rash, swollen facial features, or a runny nose. Overdose (more than 4 g in adults and more than 2 g in children) may cause severe liver damage.
Cholestyramine, metoclopramide and domperidone may alter the effects of paracetamol. Use of paracetamol with warfarin may increase the risk of bleeding. Paracetamol may increase the effects of chloramphenicol. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Paracetamol is categorized as an analgesic (painkiller) and antipyretic (fever reducing) drug. Paracetamol reduces pain by increasing the pain threshold. It reduces fever by acting on the temperature-regulating region of brain, resulting in increased blood flow across the skin, sweating and heat loss.
- Ifimol (650mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.86/TabletRs. 8.56save 56% more per Tablet
- Pacimol Sl(650mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 0.89/TabletRs. 8.90save 54% more per Tablet
- Thermol (650mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 0.99/TabletRs. 9.95save 49% more per Tablet
- Regamol (650mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 1/TabletRs. 10save 48% more per Tablet
- Starmol (650mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.04/TabletRs. 10.42save 46% more per Tablet
Can I take Dolo (650mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Can I take Dolo (650mg) while breastfeeding/lactation?
Can I take Dolo (650mg) with alcohol?
Since there is some doubt about the results of concurrent use in this interaction, it is advised to give some guidance to the patient about its possible adverse effects and/or consider close monitoring.