SALT INFORMATIONEtoricoxib(60 mg)
Acute gout, muscle relaxation (rapid onset, short duration).
Flatulence, fatigue, myalgia, constipation, dry mouth, mouth ulcers, influenza like syndrome, chest pain, paresthesias, taste disturbance, appetite and weight changes.
Etoricoxib is known to interact with other drugs like Acenocoumarol, Anisindione, Dicumarol, Ethinyl Estradiol, Lithium, Warfarin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Etoricoxib selectively inhibits isoform 2 of cyclo-oxigenase enzyme (COX-2). This reduces prostaglandins (PGs) generation from arachidonic acid.
- E Vah(60mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Piramal HealthcareRs. 3.70/TabletRs. 37save 51% more per Tablet
- Etozox (60mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.75/TabletRs. 37.50save 51% more per Tablet
- Eldoflam (60mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Elder Pharamaceuticals LtdRs. 3.80/TabletRs. 38save 50% more per Tablet
- Torcoxia (60mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.99/TabletRs. 39.90save 47% more per Tablet
- Etobrix (60mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 5.60/TabletRs. 56save 26% more per Tablet
Can I take Etoshine (60mg) during pregnancy?
The drug should not be used by pregnant women. Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown high risk to fetus. The risk of drug use in pregnant women outweighs the benefit.