SALT INFORMATIONOxcarbazepine(300 mg)
Epilepsy, iron deficiency anaemia.
Dizziness, vertigo, headache, drowsiness, ataxia, alopecia, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, rashes, confusion, urticaria, depression, tremor, diplopia, asthenia, nausea and vomiting, acne, agitation, nystagmus.
Oxcarbazepine is known to interact with other drugs like felodipine, verapamil (HCl). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Oxcarbazepine blocks voltage-sensitive sodium channels, which inhibits repetitive firing, stabilises hyperexcited neuronal membranes and decreases release of synaptic impulses. These effects may prevent the spread of epileptic seizures.
- Lovax (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 3.30/TabletRs. 33save 52% more per Tablet
- Lovax Od(300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 4.40/TabletRs. 44save 36% more per Tablet
- Oxycarb (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.83/TabletRs. 48.25save 30% more per Tablet
- Oxep (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.83/TabletRs. 48.33save 30% more per Tablet
- Oxeptal (300mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 5.16/TabletRs. 51.63save 25% more per Tablet
Can I take Euresta Sr(300mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.