SALT INFORMATIONFebuxostat(40 mg)
To treat gout (painful joint condition), hyperuricemia (increased uric acid levels)
Liver dysfunction, fever, chest pain, discolorations of skin associated with decreased platelets, slurred speech, blurred vision, dizziness, headache, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, abdominal pain, dry mouth, inflammation of stomach, mouth ulcers, rashes, dyspepsia, weakness, joint pain, muscle cramps, edema.
Febuxostat is known to interact with other drugs like mercaptopurine, naproxen, indomethacin, warfarin, mercaptopurine, azathioprine and theophylline. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Febuxostat is a class of medications called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, which works by decreasing the amount of uric acid in the body and thereby preventing gout attacks.
- Feburic (40mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 0.77/TabletRs. 7.70save 89% more per Tablet
- Febrato (40mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 6/TabletRs. 60save 16% more per Tablet
- Febarto (40mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 6.60/TabletRs. 66save 8% more per Tablet
- Febuzest (40mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 7/TabletRs. 70save 2% more per Tablet
- Febuat (40)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 7/TabletRs. 70save 2% more per Tablet
Can I take Febucip (40mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.