SALT INFORMATIONTrimetazidine(35 mg)
Prevention of hypokalaemia, prophylaxis of angina.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Trimetazidine inhibits the anaerobic glycolysis and fatty acid metabolism, thus allowing only aerobic glycolysis. This action helps to restore the energy balance in the cell. It inhibits acidosis and free radical accumulation in the cell. All these action help the cell to restore the normal ionic and metabolic balance.
- Metagard Cr(35mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 8.70/TabletRs. 87save 6% more per Tablet
- Carvidon (35mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.40/TabletRs. 54save 42% more per Tablet
- Trivedon Mr(35mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.70/TabletRs. 97pay 4% more per Tablet
- Invidon Xr(35mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Invision Medi Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 5.70/TabletRs. 57save 39% more per Tablet
- Isvedon Cr(35mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 6/TabletRs. 60save 35% more per Tablet
Can I take Flavedon Mr(35mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.