SALT INFORMATIONSevelamer(800 mg)
Headache, infection, pain, hypertension, hypotension.
Concurrent admin decreases the absorption of ciprofloxacin. Not to be taken concurrently with oral medications in which the safety and efficacy would be significantly affected by its reduced bioavailability.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Sevelamer hydrochloride is a polymeric compound. It acts by binding to phosphate molecules in the gut, limiting its absorption and thus lowering serum phosphate levels without altering calcium, aluminum, or bicarbonate concentrations.
- Revlamer (800mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11.80/TabletRs. 118save 73% more per Tablet
- Zynagel (800mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 32.61/TabletRs. 326.14save 26% more per Tablet
- Renaval (800mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Taj Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 29.55/TabletRs. 295.55save 33% more per Tablet
- Forseal (800mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 30/TabletRs. 300save 32% more per Tablet
- Sevcept(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 36/TabletRs. 360save 18% more per Tablet
Can I take Foseal (800mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.