SALT INFORMATIONFebuxostat(80 mg)
To treat gout (painful joint condition), hyperuricemia (increased uric acid levels)
When used with Febuxostat,somnolence, dizziness, paraesthesia and blurred vision have been reported.
Febuxostat is known to interact with other drugs like mercaptopurine, naproxen, indomethacin, warfarin, mercaptopurine, azathioprine and theophylline. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Febuxostat is a class of medications called xanthine oxidase inhibitors, which works by decreasing the amount of uric acid in the body and thereby preventing gout attacks.
- Febuget (80mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11.47/TabletRs. 114.75save 5% more per Tablet
- Febrato (80mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11.50/TabletRs. 115save 5% more per Tablet
- Febarto (80mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11.50/TabletRs. 115save 5% more per Tablet
- Belosix (80mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 11.98/TabletRs. 119.80save 1% more per Tablet
- Antiuric(10 Tablet in Strip)Pharmed LtdRs. 12/TabletRs. 120same price
Can I take Foxstat (80mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.