SALT INFORMATIONLansoprazole(30 mg)
Peptic ulcer, hypersecretory conditions, acid-related dyspepsia, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, H.pylori infection.
Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, headache, dizziness, eosinophilia, myalgia, glossitis.
Lansoprazole is known to interact with other drugs like antacids, sucralfate, atazanavir, itraconazole and ketoconazole, cilostazol. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Lansoprazole is a gastric proton pump inhibitor. It inhibits the final stage of gastric acid formation by inhibiting the activity of H+/K+ ATPase of the parietal cells in the stomach.
- Belanso (30mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Brooks PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.20/CapsuleRs. 42save 44% more per Capsule
- Lezo (30mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.25/CapsuleRs. 42.50save 43% more per Capsule
- Protogut (30mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Novartis India Ltd (Biochemie)Rs. 4.40/CapsuleRs. 44save 41% more per Capsule
- Dgrnil (30mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Ortin Laboratories LtdRs. 4.40/CapsuleRs. 44save 41% more per Capsule
- Lupizole (30mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 4.50/CapsuleRs. 45save 40% more per Capsule
Can I take Lanspro (30mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.