SALT INFORMATIONLevosulpiride(50 mg)
Psychosis, particularly negative and cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia, depression. Somatoform disorders, dyspepsia, gastro-esophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome.
Amenorrhoea, gynaecomastia, galactorrhoea, changes in libido.Potentially Fatal: Neuroleptic malignant syndrome.
Reduced bioavailability with sucralfate, aluminium- and magnesium-containing antacids. Effect on GI motility may be antagonised by anticholinergic agents, narcotics and analgesics. Avoid alcohol.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Levosulpiride is a substituted benzamide, which exerts antidopaminergic (selective dopamine D2 receptors) activity on both central and peripheral levels. It is an atypical neuroleptic and a prokinetic agent.
- Levogold (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 7.90/TabletRs. 79save 20% more per Tablet
- Skizolev(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.95/TabletRs. 79.50save 19% more per Tablet
- Nexipride (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/TabletRs. 100pay 2% more per Tablet
- Levipride (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/TabletRs. 75save 24% more per Tablet
- Levogut (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Misson Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/TabletRs. 75save 24% more per Tablet
Can I take Levazeo (50tab) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.