SALT INFORMATIONTibolone(2.5 mg)
Menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis, osteoporosis prophylaxis, sedation with amnesia.
Dizziness, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, rashes, pruritus, weight gain, edema, migraine.
Tibolone is known to interact with other drugs like carbamazepine, phenytoin (Na), rifampicin, warfarin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Tibolone is a steroid that possesses oestrogenic, progestogenic and weak androgenic properties.
- Tibofem Tab(14 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 1.65/TabletRs. 23.14save 96% more per Tablet
- Sibolone (2.5mg)(15 Tablet in Packet)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 12.87/TabletRs. 193save 69% more per Tablet
- Tibomax (2.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 17/TabletRs. 170save 59% more per Tablet
- Maxtib (2.5mg)(14 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18.71/TabletRs. 262save 55% more per Tablet
- Maxtib (2.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 23.80/TabletRs. 238save 43% more per Tablet
Can I take Livial (2.5mg) during pregnancy?
Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown risk to fetus. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.