SALT INFORMATIONLornoxicam(16 mg)
Rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis.
Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting; headache; haematologic disorders; CNS effects; visual disturbance; tinnitus; nephrotoxicity; fluid retention; photosensitivity; alveolitis; pancreatitis; Stevens-Johnson syndrome; toxic epidermal necrolysis; colitis induction/exacerbation; stomatitis; hypertension, palpitation; insomnia, somnolence.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you are using. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Lornoxicam is an NSAID that is used in musculoskeletal, joint disorders and other painful conditions including postoperative pain. Lornoxicam is a potent inhibitor of both COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes.
- Lorsumo Sr(16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 8.50/TabletRs. 85save 33% more per Tablet
- Stargesic Sr(16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Invision Medi Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 8/TabletRs. 80save 37% more per Tablet
- Lofecam Sr(16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.40/TabletRs. 134pay 6% more per Tablet
- Singlor (16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Wander LtdRs. 11.90/TabletRs. 119save 6% more per Tablet
- Loxipac (16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Tavis LifecareRs. 12.50/TabletRs. 125save 2% more per Tablet
Can I take Lorsaid Od during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.