SALT INFORMATIONIndapamide(1.5 mg)
Headache, dizziness, weakness, drowsiness, fatigue, agitation, nervousness, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, pain, diarrhoea, constipation, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Indapamide blocks the slow component of delayed rectifier potassium current without altering the rapid component or the inward rectifier current. Specifically it blocks or antagonizes the action the proteins KCNQ1 and KCNE1. Indapamide is also thought to stimulate the synthesis of the vasodilatory hypotensive prostaglandin PGE2.
- Diurix Sr(1.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 3.90/TabletRs. 39save 59% more per Tablet
- Natritor Sr(1.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.99/TabletRs. 39.90save 58% more per Tablet
- Tebemid (1.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 0.66/TabletRs. 6.59save 93% more per Tablet
- Lorvas Sr Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.95/TabletRs. 9.50save 90% more per Tablet
- Indap Sr(1.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.26/TabletRs. 72.60save 24% more per Tablet
Can I take Lorvas Sr(1.5mg) during pregnancy?
Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown risk to fetus. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.