SALT INFORMATIONSultamicillin(375 mg)
Otitis media, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, gonorrhoe.
Diarrhoea, nausea, vomitting, rashes, pruritus, blood dyscrasias, superinfections, dizziness, dyspnoea.
Tell your doctor of all the medications you take (prescription and nonprescription) especially of: probenecid, tetracyclines, allopurinol. This drug may interfere with the effectiveness of birth control pills. Discuss using other methods of birth control with your doctor. This medication can affect the results of some diabetic urine testing products (cupric sulfate-type). Consult your doctor or pharmacist for recommendations. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Sultamicillin inhibits ?-lactamases in penicillin-resistant microorganisms and it acts against sensitive organisms during the stage of active multiplication by inhibiting biosynthesis of cell wall mucopeptide.
- Saltum (375mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 37.50/TabletRs. 375save 47% more per Tablet
- Marzon (375mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 37.50/TabletRs. 375save 47% more per Tablet
- Betamp Oral(375mg)(4 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 42.50/TabletRs. 170save 40% more per Tablet
- Aticef (375mg)(4 Tablet in Strip)Algen Healthcare LtdRs. 40/TabletRs. 160save 44% more per Tablet
- Sulbacin (375mg)(4 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 45.13/TabletRs. 180.50save 36% more per Tablet
Can I take Marzon Duo Tab during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.