SALT INFORMATIONMethylcobalamin(500 mcg)
To prevent and treat vitamin B12 deficiency causing that causes anemia as well as nerve damage with numbness, tingling, pain in various neurological disorders.
Methylcobalamin may cause diarrhea, loss of appetite, urge to vomit, and vomiting.
Methylcobalamin may interact with chloramphenicol, colchicine, antibiotics (neomycin), aminosalicylic acid, and medicines used for stomach and intestine disorders (H2 blockers, proton pump inhibitors).
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Methylcobalamin is an active form of vitamin B12. It is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body.
- Vitcobin (500mcg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.29/TabletRs. 22.90save 63% more per Tablet
- Matilad Od(500mcg)(100 Tablet in Packet)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 3.85/TabletRs. 385.33save 38% more per Tablet
- Mecokind (500mcg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Kind Care PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.99/TabletRs. 19.90save 68% more per Tablet
- Troynuron (500mcg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2/TabletRs. 20save 68% more per Tablet
- Naurokind (500mcg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Mankind PharmaRs. 2.19/TabletRs. 21.89save 65% more per Tablet
Can I take Meconerv (500mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.