SALT INFORMATIONMirtazapine(30 mg)
Increase in appetite and weight, oedema, drowsiness or sedation, dizziness, headache.
Potentiation of sedative effects with alcohol or benzodiazepines. Increased plasma levels with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. HIV-protease inhibitors, azole antifungals including ketoconazole, erythromycin, nefazodone). Reduced plasma levels with carbamazepine and other inducers of CYP3A4.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Mirtazapine, a piperazinoazepine tetracyclic antidepressant, enhances noradrenergic and serotonergic activity through blockade of central presynaptic adrenergic ?<290>2<190>-receptors.
- Nassa (30mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Triton Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 6/TabletRs. 60save 45% more per Tablet
- Nutaz (30mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Magnet Labs Pvt LtdRs. 6.99/TabletRs. 69.90save 36% more per Tablet
- Mirt (30mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11/TabletRs. 110same price
- Zipdep (30mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 11.50/TabletRs. 115pay 5% more per Tablet
- Miramind (30mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.20/TabletRs. 122pay 11% more per Tablet
Can I take Nasdep (30mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Can I take Nasdep (30mg) while breastfeeding/lactation?
Can I take Nasdep (30mg) with alcohol?
Since there is some doubt about the results of concurrent use in this interaction, it is advised to give some guidance to the patient about its possible adverse effects and/or consider close monitoring.