SALT INFORMATIONXylometazoline(0.1% w/v)
Allergic conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, eye inflammation, nasal congestion, ocular congestion, otitis media, sinusitis.
Rhinitis medicamentosa, headache, stinging on application, dryness of eye, dryness of nose.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Xylometazoline activates the adrenal system to yield systemic vasoconstrction. Systemic vasoconstriction leads to decrease in blood flow in the nasal passages and consequently decreased nasal congestion.
- Nasal Diconal Nasal(10ml)(1 Drop in Packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/DropRs. 17.90save 16% more per Drop
- Cirovin Nasal(10ml)(1 Drop in Packet)Ciron Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 20/DropRs. 20save 6% more per Drop
- Nascon Nasal(10ml)(1 Drop in Packet)Divine HealthcareRs. 20/DropRs. 20save 6% more per Drop
- Zeecold Nasal(10ml)(10 ml Drop in Bottle)Wings Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 25/DropRs. 25save 88% more per Drop
- Decon N Nasal(10ml)(1 Drop in Packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 29.06/DropRs. 29.06pay 36% more per Drop
Can I take Nasomet Nasal(10ml) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.