SALT INFORMATIONNebivolol(5 mg)
It is used in the treatment of hypertension, ischeamic heart disease.
Bradycardia, hypotension, bronchospasm, cardiac insufficiency, dizziness, tiredness, headache, fatigue, skin rashes, depression, fluid retention, sexual dysfunction.
Nebivolol is known to interact with other drugs like chlorthalidone, digoxin, hydrochlorothiazide, theophylline. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Nebivolol is a selective beta1-receptor antagonist. Activation of beta1-receptors by epinephrine increases the heart rate and the blood pressure, and the heart consumes more oxygen. Nebivolol blocks these receptors which reverses the effects of epinephrine, lowering the heart rate and blood pressure.
- Nebinorm (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 4.90/TabletRs. 49save 45% more per Tablet
- Zinebi (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.90/TabletRs. 49save 45% more per Tablet
- Zenebi (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.20/TabletRs. 52save 42% more per Tablet
- Nebilol (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.42/TabletRs. 54.22save 39% more per Tablet
- Nebipril (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.50/TabletRs. 55save 38% more per Tablet
Can I take Nebicard (5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.