SALT INFORMATIONThiocolchicoside(4 mg)
Adjuvant treatment of painful muscle contractures in acute spinal pathology in adults and adolescents from 16 years onwards.
Side nausea, somnolence, allergy and vasovagal reactions.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant which has been claimed to possess GABA-mimetic and glycinergic actions.
- Thiofast (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.50/CapsuleRs. 95pay 2% more per Capsule
- Xyflex (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 9.79/CapsuleRs. 97.90pay 5% more per Capsule
- Miofree (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 9.85/CapsuleRs. 98.50pay 5% more per Capsule
- Thiospas (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Piramal HealthcareRs. 10.24/CapsuleRs. 102.42pay 10% more per Capsule
- Thioact (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/CapsuleRs. 108pay 16% more per Capsule