SALT INFORMATIONThiocolchicoside(4 mg)
Backache, neuralgia, pain, parkinsonism, sciatic pain.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant which has been claimed to possess GABA-mimetic and glycinergic actions.
- Thiofast (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.50/CapsuleRs. 95pay 2% more per Capsule
- Xyflex (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 9.79/CapsuleRs. 97.90pay 5% more per Capsule
- Miofree (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 9.85/CapsuleRs. 98.50pay 5% more per Capsule
- Thioact (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/CapsuleRs. 108pay 16% more per Capsule
- Myoside (4mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.93/CapsuleRs. 109.30pay 17% more per Capsule