SALT INFORMATIONTramadol(50 mg)
Tramadol is a centrally acting analgesic, which possesses opioid agonist properties. Tramadol also appears to modify the transmission of pain impulses by inhibition of monoamine reuptake.
Dizziness, headache, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, unusual tiredness (fatigue), drowsiness, dry mouth and sweating.
Tramadol is known to interact with other drugs like cimetidine, carbamazepine, pentazocine, nalbuphine, buprenorphine, ondansetron, , monoamine oxidase inhibitors (seligiline, phenelzine), bupropion, mirtazapine, tetrahydrocannabinol, antidepressants or antipsychotics, sedative medicines such as tranquilisers, or sleeping pills, and other pain relievers (morphine, codeine, oxymorphone), medicines that inhibit blood clotting (warfarin). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Tramadol reduces the pain through its action on specific nerve cells in the spinal cord and brain.
- Opi Ot(50mg)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Elder Pharamaceuticals LtdRs. 2.90/Powder for InjectionRs. 2.90save 79% more per Powder for Injection
- Tramacip (50mg)(1 ml Powder for Injection in Vial)Cipla LtdRs. 5.16/Powder for InjectionRs. 5.16save 62% more per Powder for Injection
- Opi Ot(100mg)(2 ml Powder for Injection in Vial)Elder Pharamaceuticals LtdRs. 5.20/Powder for InjectionRs. 5.20save 81% more per Powder for Injection
- Dolriz (50mg)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Ritz PharmaRs. 2.35/Powder for InjectionRs. 2.35save 83% more per Powder for Injection
- Simol (50mg)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Adley Lab(Savoy Biotech)Rs. 2.46/Powder for InjectionRs. 2.46save 82% more per Powder for Injection
Can I take Nobligan (50mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.