SALT INFORMATIONDeflazacort(6 mg)
Allergic and inflammatory disorders.
Increased blood sugar, increased appetite, weight gain, indigestion, abdominal bloating, nausea, ulceration in the stomach or intestine, inflammation of the pancreas, throat ulcer, muscle weakness, thinning of bones, pimples, bruising, stretch marks, increased sweating, change in pigmentation and increased hair growth, mood changes including irritability, depression and suicidal thoughts, psychotic reactions, anxiety, confusion, memory loss, sleep disturbances, irregular periods, high blood pressure.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Deflazacort works by acting within the cells to prevent the release of certain chemicals that are important in the immune system. By decreasing the release of these chemicals in particular area, inflammation is reduced. This, along with the decrease in inflammatory chemicals, can prevent the rejection of organ transplants.
- Alzcort (6)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alembic Chemical Works Co LtdRs. 4.80/TabletRs. 48save 47% more per Tablet
- Defzona (6mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 4.90/TabletRs. 49save 46% more per Tablet
- Advacort (6mg)(6 Tablet in Strip)RocheRs. 4.92/TabletRs. 29.50save 45% more per Tablet
- Defocad (6mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.02/TabletRs. 70.16save 22% more per Tablet
- Deflachek (6mg)(6 Tablet in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 7.50/TabletRs. 45save 17% more per Tablet