SALT INFORMATIONDuloxetine(40 mg)
Acute lymphocytic leukemia, moderate to severe stress urinary incontinence in women.
Weakness, thirst, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, insomnia, sweating, blurred vision, pruritus, lethargy, dyspepsia, sexual dysfunction, decrease in libido.
Duloxetine Hydrochloride is known to interact with other drugs like oxymorphone. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Duloxetine is a potent inhibitor of neuronal serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake and a less potent inhibitor of dopamine reuptake. The antidepressant and pain inhibitory actions of duloxetine are believed to be related to its potentiation of serotonergic and noradrenergic activity in the CNS. Potentiation of serotonin and norepinephrine activity in the spinal cord, which increases urethral closure forces and thereby reduces involuntary urine loss.
- Duzac (40mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.90/CapsuleRs. 79save 11% more per Capsule
- Ulozet (40mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.95/CapsuleRs. 79.50save 10% more per Capsule
- Dulane (40mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.30/CapsuleRs. 93pay 5% more per Capsule
- Duzela (40mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11.50/CapsuleRs. 115pay 30% more per Capsule
- C Pact(40mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Cure & Care Biotec Pvt LtdRs. 7.93/CapsuleRs. 79.33save 10% more per Capsule
Can I take Nudep (40mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Can I take Nudep (40mg) while breastfeeding/lactation?
Can I take Nudep (40mg) with alcohol?
Since there is some doubt about the results of concurrent use in this interaction, it is advised to give some guidance to the patient about its possible adverse effects and/or consider close monitoring.