SALT INFORMATIONLornoxicam(4 mg)
Rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis.
Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting; headache; haematologic disorders; CNS effects; visual disturbance; tinnitus; nephrotoxicity; fluid retention; photosensitivity; alveolitis; pancreatitis; Stevens-Johnson syndrome; toxic epidermal necrolysis; colitis induction/exacerbation; stomatitis; hypertension, palpitation; insomnia, somnolence.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you are using. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Lornoxicam is an NSAID that is used in musculoskeletal, joint disorders and other painful conditions including postoperative pain. Lornoxicam is a potent inhibitor of both COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes.
- Lorsumo (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 2.20/TabletRs. 21.95save 37% more per Tablet
- Mitilor Fc(4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.90/TabletRs. 29save 17% more per Tablet
- Algesin (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alembic Chemical Works Co LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs. 35same price
- Zion (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs. 35same price
- Univer (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Elder Pharamaceuticals LtdRs. 3.60/TabletRs. 36pay 3% more per Tablet
Can I take Nyox (4mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.